Blogtastic

Monday, February 21, 2005

Do you have a plan?

So I was watching tv this morning and a commercial came on with two little kids talking (around ten years old). This is the basic breakdown of the commercial...
Kid #1: You mean your family doesn't have a plan?
Kid #2: Nope
Kid #1: What happens if there is a terrist attack? My family has decided where we will all meet in case we are unable to communicate with eachother.
Voiceover-be prepared for an attack-decide ahead of time where to meet. (brought to you by homeland security)

This commercial totally seems like it was taken out of 1950s cold-war times-like we should all plan to meet in a bomb shelter or something. My plan is to get myself to Kansas-I figure I'd be safe right in the middle of nowhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home