Blogtastic

Monday, January 31, 2005

Where are they now????

The mail pile grows higher everyday here at work as our clients are getting their W-2's. I think I might actually understand taxes, my dad showed me the form I had gotten from work and that I should get back where it says federal and state taxes. However, why does the goverment bother to take the money in the first place if it's going to give it back to me? And why do you pay taxes, but then get some money back-wouldn't it save time to begin with to just not pay that money? And why am I paying social security so george sr. can buy barbra another pearl necklace while george jr. is going to screw me over?
Luckily we have Susan from Sesame Street to answer all those questions, since she is in an ad for HR Block or something. This was good casting, since we all know that she knows her numbers, plus I'm sure she had to really understand the tax system after she adopted Miles, and she was really good at answering all of Bird Bird's questions (ie Why did Mr. Looper have to die?, How come no one can see Snuffy?)
Then as I was flipping through the channels last night I spotted another familiar face. It was none other then Mr. Shettfield from "The Nanny". He was gueststarring on She Spies, a horrible show shown only late at night about women with double Ds that are hired by the CIA to fight crime(see silk stalkings and V.I.P starring pam anderson). Next step for Mr. Shettfield: a bridal shop in Flushing Queens.

1 Comments:

  • FYI I know it was Mr. Hooper, I purposedly put Mr. Looper because Big Bird never got his name right. Snap!

    By Blogger erin, at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home