Blogtastic

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I've caved in!

At the risk of getting dumped I have taken the plunge into the blog world. Honestly, this is totally narsosisitic, but it's not my fault I'm a Leo! I wonder if by 2010 people age 35+ will be into blogs like how the sending forwards is for people 35+ today. I have to get some stuff done before I leave (today's my "Friday"!) so "I caught you a delicious bass" (it's only slightly weirder as an ending here)

Must rent: Napoleon Dynomite (from which I got the above quote)
Quote of the day: "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential; to turn a life around."-Leo Buscaglia
High point of the day: Having my office to myself and being able to listen to music
Low point of the day: Getting a flat tire with the company car

1 Comments:

  • Welcome to the blog world! I'm so proud of you! Make sure you change it so that non-blog members can comment or Brian will never be able to make fun of you. On the other hand, maybe that's not such a bad thing! :)

    And remember, girls only want boyfriends who have skills, like nunchuck skills.

    By Blogger Eileen, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home