Blogtastic

Thursday, January 20, 2005

They're no Judge Wapner but...

So after the last 10 minutes of sitting here at work doing nothing but eating honey (apparently I'm Winnie-the Pooh) I decided to do something productive and write in my blog.
So the highlight of my work week was one of our youth, whose in a lawsuit with an old landlord, got a letter in the mail from the Judge Mathias show asking him to be on it. Apparently Judge Joe Brown had also written to him, so he is getting courted (no pun intended) by both shows. Personally, I would pick Judge Joe Brown cause he totally has the better slogan "be part of the solution not part of the problem" vs Mathias' "Real People with Real Disputes before a Real Judge delivering Real Justice" thats just really redudant.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home