Blogtastic

Saturday, August 20, 2005

"Copying is the highest form of flatterry" Mrs. Furman art teacher St. Therese

1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

3 Comments:

  • Eileen (the first?)

    By Blogger Eileen, at 6:39 PM  

  • 1. You sing better then R. Kelly
    2. In the Closet (part 1) R. Kelly
    3. Chocolate pudding so your distracted by the chocolately goodness and I can kick your ass.
    4. 2 words: kabolsi sandwich
    5. Being at the movies and thinking "I wonder what's going on back there with Eileen and John" then later when you turned us down for the sleepover thinking "wow are we that scary? All we're going to do is dance around Tara's house and sing into our hairbrushes"
    6. I have to agree with manitee
    7. Why orange jello? Orange is the worst flavor ever!

    By Blogger erin, at 4:51 PM  

  • 1. Has seen more penises in his life then I have.
    2. "Merry Christmas" by the Waitresses
    3. French Vanilla pudding so the jello can taste as sweet as my victory!
    4. "I'm glad" :)
    5. The first couple hundred times I met you is hard to remember. However two of the earliest memeries I can think of is you cleaning up after we sang at the Basillica and talking to you online and telling you this random story(which I don't recall) from when I was little and thinking wow I never felt this way about someone, but not really sure what those feelings were.
    6. A bear
    7. When will you get your license?

    By Blogger erin, at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home