Blogtastic

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Copycat list :)

On the brink of my 24th birthday here is a list of the 23 best things that happened during my 23rd year(in random order):
1. Our farewell party-saying good-bye to the wonderful family that is Loaves and Fishes followed by the after party where JVs +wine=wrestling
2. Lake Tahoe
3. Coming home-even though I lost my nalgene Jamba Juice bottle and came home to the news my Pushy cat died (you really can't ever go home again) I was still glad to be home.
4. Getting a job and as a bonus, it's an awesome one that I love.
5. My mom quitting smoking
6. Halloween Party-dancing into the wee hours of the morning and going to the diner the next day still in costume
7. Jen and Jonathon's wedding-drunk Brian LOVES to dance :)
8. Getting into Fordham
9. Guido party
10. Lola
11. Re-discovering everything I love about the Garden State
12. visit to Bawlmore
13. Beating Brian 1/1/05 at Trivial Pursuit Book Edition
14. Seeing Matt on his break from the Airforce
15. OLPH Antioch-2 words: Katie Foley
16. Tara's engagement and her visit
17. Visit to Boston
18. April Fool's Day prank on KB
19. The Beer-BQ-best all weekend party ever!
20. Pasta a la Brian
21. New friends (Joe, Jay etc.)
22. Summer 2005 (aka 1998) one of the best summers ever!
23. TMBG vs. McSweeny's-best date ever! I need to have my reception at Linclon Center!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home