Blogtastic

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Random

Guido party...AWESOME!

How come whenever I drive past construction on the highway no one is ever doing anything? They are all standing around talking. Occasionally you'll see someone walking to another part of the site, or sometimes one person will be doing something while everyone else watches. That's a pretty sweet job (minus the getting hit by cars part)

So will 7/7 become a phrase in England like 9/11? It's not quite as catchy, but I guess it could be worse-like 3/27. And I see possible confusion over the drink 7&7. And will people put images of a double-decker bus and the subway (aka Tube) on the back of their minicooper? And is it official now to call this whole conflict WWIII yet? I just got done reading a fictional story about a girl growing up during WWII and it's so sad and depressing because people really felt at the end of the war there would be no need/or desire to ever fight another one. I guess we never learn. "In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart"-Anne Frank


Note this was accidently "drafted" instead of posted on 7/12..apologies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home