Blogtastic

Monday, May 08, 2006

Goodbye Camdens

Ok you got me...I was upset that I missed the series finale of 7th Heaven. I think the show is extremly cheesy (only to be watched when nothing else is on) with the worst theme song of all time but I wanted to see the Camden clan's final goodbye. Alas I had to work, however I learned that there is a rumor that my dad is rich (how did they know about the promotion? the new car) to which my response was "wouldn't I be driving a nicer car?" I totally think it's a racial thing along with how it's always rumored that fill-in-the-blank white client is my cousin. As for people always thinking I'm pregnant, well that's just a fat thing.
Also, I would like to ammend the Bible. John 3:16 will now read "God so loved the world He sent His only Son and gave us Sour Cream and Onion Baked Potato Chips." Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home